Jun 16, 2010

Twelve Dancing Princesses Experience! - Sunshine Coast & Brisbane Portrait Photographer

I have a confession to make...I have an addiction to buying props for my photography studio. I like the unusual and unique...and I looooove nothing more than something girly for the little princesses that come through my studio. So I recently went on a shopping spree and bought a heap of skirts! Not just any skirts "Pettiskirts" - gorgeous, fluffy, colourful creations that are the ultimate girly-girl skirt.

I am impatient so I thought I would do a "12 Dancing Princesses" Exclusive Offer! This way I get to use them all!

For 12 lucky little girls I am offering a heavily discounted rate for a complete "Innocence Shoot" in the Studio. If you live in Brisbane and want this offer please contact me about a special location shoot.

So if you have a little princess or know of one between the age of 1 - 6 years, pass on the information. The only requirement is that you have to use one of my "pettiskirts" in the shoot. See the attached image of how gorgeous these skirts look in one of my shoots!
A child shoot like this with all the digital images is a rare thing, so to make a booking see the details below and email me.

The last two images are Example of "Fusion Prints" which are customed designed by me this is a product that no other studio offers and is Exclusively avaliable at my studio.


Vintage Look


Contemporary Look
These are just examples - the possibilities are endless!

No comments: