Jun 10, 2010

Buderim Forest Walk - Sunshine Coast & Brisbane Portrait Photographer



So after a request from the lovely Danielle I went for a walk through the Buderim Forest Walk. All I can say is that it is a beautiful place. I took my camera along because I am challenging myself take it with me everywhere and take photos of things I would not normally photograph. So the first two are random ones I took as I walked!


Now I have a story to tell...I went walking alone and when I got there I was the only person. I was at my last stop along the way (the waterfall) and I was LOVING the light...especially as it fell on the rock....and who happened to cross paths with me but a Model, seriously no joke! So I asked her if she would jump onto the rock so I could take a few frames... don't you just LOVE the way the light falls on her...I had a seriously great walk - only regret is I should have taken more of her! Thanks - wish I could mention her name but not sure how it is spelt but she is with Vox Talent Management - Thanks!


Below I just wanted to show you a few different ways I could process an image like this...love the last one - very contemporary and usual!

No comments: