Jun 19, 2010

Fiona's Expectations Shoot - Sunshine Coast & Brisbane Portrait Photographer

On Friday I had an amasingly hilarious Expectations session with Fiona & her hubby Tom. All I can say is I loved that they were up for anything and did we come up with some awesome images because of it! I just want to thank Fiona and Tom for being the unique people that you are and letting me be silly along with you...I love your obvious love for each other and how comfortable you were to just be yourselves around the camera.
This is just a few images that we did in the studio - we did more outside - I will blog them in a few days when I have some more time! We also shot some images of Tom for his Blogs so I will share them also....so much to do, so little time!

 Can't wait to meet their Baby Girl who will be born July 6th - so excited about her first shoot!


I have the "Game of Life" board game and thought that including a car with three people to represent their family would be sooo cute - in photoshop I added the text that I modelled off the box.



Tom & Fiona told me how they had seen some photos using "Scrabble" pieces and as I had that game also we spelt out the words "Baby Girl" on Fiona's Belly, plus some other one's also that I am not allowed to share!


The two series shots came from an idea for one image and we just played around with different posing & Tom's amusing facial expressions to come up with a series like you would get in a photobooth.


I love the last series - Tom should be an actor or comedian -seriously funny! I want this series blown up huge in my studio. I don't get many hubbies that are this enthusiastic to take photos so it was such a refreshing change to work with Tom & Fiona.

Hair & Make-up by Laura Deans - email me fo contact details.

No comments: