Jun 6, 2010

Togetherness Shoot - Jacobsen Family - Cute Kid Contest Winners!! - Sunshine Coast & Brisbane Portrait Photographer

I want to introduce our "Cute Kid Contest" Winner "Drew" and his family. We went to Dicky Beach in Caloundra to do the family photographs and their dog Ben came along to be part of the shoot. Ben was such a great dog to work with and besides getting a little bored with it he did an amasing job...This is such a gorgeous looking family so they made my job really easy.



The Beautiful Couple!

Seriously...how cute is Drew???






"Choo Choo!"
This is Drew's bid sis Sienna below she is singing the end of "Happy Birthday" to Drew as he recently celebrated his...she was so hilarious!

Above Sienna was saying "Cheese" to me each time I took a photo and this expression was so funny!
She is such a princess and loved using one of many skirts I have for little girls her age!

Kisses xxxxxx

No comments: