Jun 15, 2010

Expectations Shoot with Jodie - Sunshine Coast & Brisbane Portrait Photographer

Finally I have the images from Jodie's Expectations shoot. Jodie is my sis-in-law and has just given birth to my first nephew "Caruso" a couple of weeks early!

For this shoot we went to North Shore - Jodie and her hubby Michael are real beach people so we wanted this shoot to capture the blueness of the ocean; plus at my request we went to a beautiful field in Bli Bli to take some photos & afterwards did a few studio shots at their house. I love the first one and the simplicity of it...her bump was really tiny!
Oh and I have to mention the absolute dedication Jodie had to getting beautiful photos - she was willing to get in the water for a few shots as the waves splashed over her in WINTER! I also got wet up to my knees but I have had to do worse for a photo! Love you Jodie!

Make-up was done by Kylie-Jane Make-up Artistry (who by the way is coming in next week for her own expectations shoot!)
I have had sooo many pregnant women lately which has been great as "Expectations" shoots are my favourites...I say keep them coming ladies.











No comments: