Jul 20, 2010

Togetherness Shoot - Metze Family - Sunshine Coast & Brisbane Portrait Photographer

I had the best time shooting the Metze Family the other week....we went to Coolum Boardwalk - one of my favourite beach spots. They were such a breeze to photograph I could not have asked for an easier family than them. Their little boy was hilarious - as soon as he got onto the sand he was mesmerised by it and it took a lot of work to get him to look up!

The first photo below was actually the first shot one I took - it is very rare for a child to smile so naturally in the first photo, but he was not bothered by me at all. Couldn't you just go swimming in those blue eyes?


LOVE this one below as it actually looks like he is being dropped from heaven rather than thrown into the air......Dad did this over and over again (such commitment!)


I think this photo below captures them perfectly - laid back, happy, easy-going people! Perfect Blue Sky sets it all off.....


Danielle did not want this photo (below) I made her! I know I am mean but she is absolutely stunning - nobody should be allowed to look this good after becoming a mum it just puts the rest of us to shame!


No comments: