Jul 7, 2010

Expectations Shoot with Kylie - Sunshine Coast & Brisbane Portrait Photographer

My gorgeous friend and talented make-up artist Kylie came into my studio the other week for her preganancy shoot, she is having her second baby! Don't you think it is unfair that someone can look this good pregnant with their second baby? We went for a glam look which she really pulled off and she allowed me a bit of creative free reign to try a few new ideas. I love them all and if I had the time I would have posted every image from the shoot.
Thanks Kylie for coming in a letting me capture these!
See the link below if you need someone to do professional make-up for weddings or photoshoots.



I love the white, something I wanted to try and it turned out so much better than the vision in my head...so ethereal!


While Kylie was in the studio we did some new headshots for her website because as you can see she has a glamarous new hairdo, which I love ;)
So I just played around with a couple of these and came up with the images below
I like the bottom one as it is unsual but that is more for me than her as it is a bit weird, but I am weird!

No comments: