Jul 28, 2010

Baby Isabelle's Beginnings Shoot - Sunshine Coast & Brisbane Portrait Photographer

I absolutely loved photographing Isabelle she may have taken her time getting to sleep but once she was asleep I got some beautiful images of her. I love her hair and her plump lips....soooo gorgeous! As you can tell by how many I posted I got tonnes of stunning images. Love the one in Daddy's arms makes you realise just how little newborns really are. The first two are examples of customed designed Baby Annoucements (front & back) this are avaliable through my studio.

 I am capturing Isabelle's first year with my new package which includes a shoot at 3mths, 6mths, 9mths & 12mths....at the end you get a custom designed album....plus much, much more! I will be posting details on this package soon.
xo


No comments: