Aug 23, 2010

Togetherness Shoot - Pamenter Family - Sunshine Coast & Brisbane Portrait Photographer

I have had the oppurtunity to photograph the boys from this family a few times now (I am sure they are tired of my camera!!!).....but this time it was the whole family....we headed down to Mooloolaba Beach for these photos. It is never easy doing a family shoot with young kids, you just never know what they will do, but I love these two and you can see why when you look into their eyes! I really love the first family shot because of the colours and the sun over the ridge....I personally prefer this type of family portrait, it is much more casual and more about a moment than some pose!


Don't you just adore Danielle's eyes? They really are this crystal clear blue!


The sun sets on another beautiful family xo

No comments: