Aug 9, 2010

EB Creations Product Shoot - Sunshine Coast & Brisbane Portrait Photographer


Below is just a few shots that were captured during the EB Creations Shoot....was such a crazy day for my little studio, but it all ran so smoothly and we had sooo much fun. As you can see we had the cutest models through and the images below are just a few of my favs from the day. For my blog I have changed the colours in some of the images so these are not the real product shots but I am allowed to have a little fun too! Thanks again to all the Mums & Dads who brought along their beautiful children & to Elyse Hunt from EB Creations for giving me the oppurtunity to do this &  my Sister for helping me out - the crazy things you will do for those you love! Thanks for the monkey faces!
Finally to all the gorgeous kids - I love capturing your beautiful smiles, quirky expressions and serious moments - you make what I do a blessing! xo :)








1 comment:

INVITEDbyRUKxo said...

OMG!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the photos and can't believe you captured such beautiful pictures of my uncooperative child!! :) You really are very talented and I cant wait to show them off to everyone xo