Apr 19, 2010

Expectations Shoot with Jess - Sunshine Coast & Brisbane Portrait Photographer

Last week after a few delays due to rain I got to capture Jess and her lovely family as they await the arrival of their second son. I can't say it enough - I love pregnancy photographs!!! I don't think women know or appreciate how trully beautiful they are when they carry a child; maybe it's the miracle of it or maybe it is that glow everyone talks about but I know I just feel honoured when I get to share in this special time in a couples life. I took Jess, Liam and their son Kai to Coolum Boardwalk and then the beach. I love the photos of Jess on the log, the light was beautiful that afternoon and she just looks like a goddess. Thanks guys for letting me capture you and I can't wait to photograph bubs....








No comments: