Nov 19, 2008

Welcome to my new blog site! My name is Gillian (Gilly) and I am the photographer and owner of At First Sight Photography on the Sunshine Coast. I will try to be loyal and post on a regular basis - but hopefully I will be so busy creating and editing all your beautiful images that won't have time!
I would like to introduce you to my beautiful daughter Rena who is 2 and 1/2 years old and is now becoming my regular model. In slow times I will post images of her. So below are my recent images of her showing off her vivacious personality...



Please come back soon. I am shooting pregnancy images this weekend and will post those monday -that is as long as the weather is good - its raining now and the shoot is at the beach.
See you soon. Gillyxo

1 comment:

Belinda said...

hullo beautiful Gilly! I am excited that you are blogging too!

Rena is so cute I can barely stand it!!