Nov 24, 2008

Lisa's Pregnancy Shoot

On sunday afternoon I went to a little cove near Coolum Beach to do a pregnancy Shoot with Lisa and her family. We started on the rocks for the family portrait and then went down onto the sand to do Lisa's pregnancy photos. They were such an easy family to shoot and its always such an honour to photograph such a special time in a families life. Thanks Lisa & Jeremy for letting me share, I hope all goes well with bubs. Gillyxo



Jeremy & Clae






















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gillian, thanks for taking our photos - they are perfect. I love them all especially the one of Jez & I. Thank you also for making me feel so comfortable even though I dislike having my photo taken, especially in public, you made the whole experience very enjoyable. We love the photos and when Bub is born we will organise another shoot of our completed family. Love Lisa, Jez, Clae & Bub.