Mar 23, 2010

Cutest Kid Contest - Sunshine Coast & Brisbane Portrait Photographer


During the month of April to Celebrate Easter I am running a "Cutest Kid Contest" through
my Facebook Page
The winner will receive a FREE Family Portrait Session for their Family
 (Mum, Dad and Siblings only) -
 1-2 hour location shoot either on Sunshine Coast or Brisbane and Surrounding Suburbs
DVD of High Resolution Images from the Shoot (30+ digitally edited images)

Terms & Conditions:

1. To enter your child (only 1 per family) you have to go to the At First Sight Photography Facebook page and become a fan then email me a photo of your child to gilly@atfirstsightphoto.com.au.

2. Email entries open on April 1st 2010 9am and close April 23rd 2010 5pm
2. People can vote by becoming fans (voting begins April 5th 2010 9am and ends April 30th 2010 5pm) and clicking on like for the child they want to vote for.
3. Only fans can vote and you can vote for your own child
4. Please only vote for one child.
5. Winner will be posted at 5.30pm on April 30th
6. I will select my favourite (not determined via votes) to win a free Mini-Session (1hour) with child only includes DVD of 10 High Resolution Images
Get your friends and family to vote for your child!

7. The child with the most "likes" or votes wins!
I will create an album within my facebook page to hold all the images of the contestants.

Any questions please email me.
My decisions are final!!!

No comments: